ZAPRASZAM POD ADRES : CALYPSO - IGŁA Z NITKĄ

2010/02/05

wielka niespodzianka i 2 zestawy od GoldenSun

Jestem szalenie miło zaskoczona otrzymaniem od LISAH - BLOG AWARDS
Kochana z całego serca Ci dziękuję za to!!!!

I am extremely impressed by the receipt of LISAH - BLOG AWARDS
Thank you so much sweetie!!!!!!




ZASADY / RULES

Put the name and link of who gave you this award,
then pass it on to 5 blogs that you think are amazing!!!

Ja mam nawet o jedną więcej bo te dziewczyny mają cudowne blogi i niesamowite prace!!!

I have even one more because these girls are wonderful blogs and amazing work!

Trzyludki
Ania 725
Elobertho
Mini-Renne
Saphir
Maryline


A teraz czas zaprezentować nowiutkie zestawy od GoldenSun Designs.
Pierwszy to - Phantom of the Opera z 9 papierami , 73 elementami i z 3 WA








Moja praca



photo by google


Drugi zestaw - Exclusive style z 9 papierami i 71 elementami w pięknych białych tonacjach






Moja praca - raczek dla małej kruszyneczki mojej koleżanki


2 komentarze:

Mini-Renne pisze...

oh Calypso, I'm very happy you thought of me for this blog award, it's a beautiful surprise for me, thank you very much !!!

maryline pisze...

Thank you very much Calypso,
I am very happy that you board choose my blog, and sorry for the delay I had not seen your message!!!
And congratulation for the havard!!!
good day, north winds maryline